Brenna Backe is the owner of Koa Fit Personal Training Studio in Boulder, CO and has been in the field of personal training and coaching for over 20 years. Koa Fit just celebrated 6 successful years in business. Brenna’s unique training method has helped hundreds of clients who struggle with chronic aches and pains or had simply “given up”, get back in shape. She helps her clients build strength, lose weight, develop better body awareness and coordination, while decreasing the wear and tear on their bodies.
“If you have a strong understanding of the human body and a passion to learn more, and to teach to others, a mentorship at Koa Fit is ideal. Brenna is a perfect meshing of clarity and depth. She will strengthen your abilities to set a client on a clear path for growth. Brenna’s eye for detail on each individual, as well as her business strategy is something incredible to witness and absorb. Be prepared to be flexible with your time and welcomed warmly to the Koa Fit family.”
– Rebecca, Koa Fit Trainer (Former Student)
If you are looking to develop a more specific and targeted form of training, Brenna would be interested in hearing from you. Mentorship benefits are listed below.
- Education Material – Including workbook and video tutorials.
- Assessment Tools and Guidelines
- Exercise Protocols for special populations from Elite Athletes to Older Adults
- One-on-One Trainings with Brenna
- Opportunity to Shadow Brenna with Clients
- Opportunity to take on paid training sessions