Brenna Backe is the owner of Koa Fit Personal Training Studio in Boulder, CO and has been in the field of personal training and coaching for over 20 years. Koa Fit just celebrated 7 successful years in business. Brenna’s unique training method has helped hundreds of clients who struggle with chronic aches and pains or had simply “given up”, get back in shape. She helps her clients build strength, lose weight, develop better body awareness and coordination, while decreasing the wear and tear on their bodies.
“Brenna’s mentorship is organized, methodical, logical, helpful + effective.”
– Pamela Robichaud, Physical Therapist
If you are looking to develop a more specific and targeted form of training, Brenna would be interested in hearing from you. Mentorship benefits are listed below.
- Education Material – Including workbook and video tutorials.
- Assessment Tools and Guidelines
- Exercise Protocols for special populations from Elite Athletes to Older Adults
- One-on-One Trainings with Brenna
- Opportunity to Shadow Brenna with Clients
- Opportunity to take on paid training sessions